Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sew Simple skirt pattern!



So I stumbled upon a really adorable person in the blog-sphere.


Her name is Stephanie and she lives in Arizona- I think.




Here she is modeling how to use ribbon as a belt.

Pretty adorable- no? That is an easy accessory!




Here is a picture of a sew simple skirt for she and her daughter made together.
you can find a free- pattern {here}


there is a better picture at Stephanie's site: it's a cute elastic waist skirt.


I've asked Stephanie to guest post some of her ideas.





She is amazing- I've crusied her blog and she knows how to sew!
plus she is a delight and enjoys her life



- I love reading blogs written by genuine people.


Here is her tutorial on how to hem jeans- very clever!



Let's cross our fingers and hope she wants to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment