Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Question

I really don't like the idea of taking a bunch of pictures of myself-- posing.
Is that dumb?

Would you hate that? If I only posted pictures of the clothes... hanging on hangers?
(I think I already know the answer)

I mean- I love to see the clothes-- ON the people.
ugh

I'm going to have to wrap my head around that-
(I don't mind- real photos of me wearing clothes... I guess I feel silly "modeling" clothes.)


Here is a picture of my youngest- our Christmas family vacation to California to visit grandparents and extended family. San Francisco- I love the architecture!

What I wanted to show off- was my Infinity scarf.
This isn't technically a "sewing" project- but I know 2 crochet techniques;
a single crochet
and a double crochet.

I made two types of scarfs as presents this year. (I didn't take pictures of those- sorry! I didn't think about this goal until Christmas was over.)

But both scarfs were super easy. I love how - even with a few skills- you can make something wonderful and useful.
I'll post links to those patterns later.

No comments:

Post a Comment